Apply for an Internship
The San Francisco Democratic Party is now seeking interns for 2012! Are you a college student? Interested in politics? Want to get some hands-on experience with the San Francisco Democratic Party? Apply for our internship program! As an intern you will help implement an ambitious voter registration program and help the Democratic Party. This internship is ideal for anyone who is seeking experience in the local political world and wants to have fun doing it!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Volunteer recruitment
- Outreach Planning and
- Implementing voter registration drives
- Assisting with event planning
- Administrative support
- Commitment to the values of the Democratic Party
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well independently and with a group
- Strong leadership skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Able to work some weekends and evenings
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
The internship schedule is flexible, but a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours per week is preferred. Please email a cover letter and resume to Ally Hergenraeder, S.F. Democratic Party Executive Director, at email@example.com.
This internship was created in memory of former San Francisco Supervisor, community activist, and long time San Francisco Democratic County Committee member, Sue Bierman.