For the November 8, 2011 Consolidated Municipal Election, the San Francisco Democratic Party made the following endorsements at its Wednesday, August 17, 2011 Endorsement Meeting. To see how DCCC members voted and read more about public debate on the endorsements, download the...
- Mayor: John Avalos (#1), Dennis Herrera (#2)
- District Attorney: David Onek (#1), Sharmin Bock (#2)
- Sheriff: Ross Mirkirimi
Local Ballot Measure Endorsements
- YES on Proposition A: School Bonds
- YES on Proposition B: Road Repaving and Street Safety Bonds
- YES on Proposition C: City Pension and Health Care Benefits.
- NO on Proposition D: City Pension Benefits
- NO on Proposition E: Amending or Repealing Legislative Initiative Ordinances and Declarations of Policy
- NO on Proposition F: Campaign Consultant Ordinance
- YES on Proposition G: Sales Tax
- NO on Proposition H: School District Student Assignment